This is a posting for a Grand Host (Front Office Agent) at the Grand Hyatt Denver.
Grand Hosts (Front Office Agents) are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions, as well as assisting guests with local recommendations for dining and other area attractions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
· Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Previous high-volume customer service experience is required, preferably in the hospitality industry.
· Previous work-related cash handling experience is required.
· Knowledge of Denver area restaurants and attractions preferred.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Schedules are not set and are determined the Thursday prior to the start of the following week. The schedule is based on business needs. Candidates must have open and flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays.
$14.00 per hour.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, such as generous paid time off benefits, insurance packages, retirement plan, free meals in the associate café while working, free hotel night stays, and much more.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Job type
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible