Potential to match current rate, based on experience
- $500 signing bonus after 90 days of employment
- 40 hour of earned vacation after 90 day of employment
If moving to area:
- Relocation package to include $1,000 upfront
- 2 weeks in the hotel while housing is secured
- Outlets Overall F&B - Grand Met Kitchen: #1 in Hyatt Hotels (North American and South America)
- Banquet Kitchen - F&B Quality: # 1 in the Americas
- TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame
- National Association of Business Resources - 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas Fort Worth Market
- World Airport Awards - Skytrax – 4th Best Hotel in North America
- Dallas Morning News – 2017 Top Workplace
- Dallas Business Journal – 2017 Best Places to Work
- Complimentary covered parking at the DFW Airport
- Full Benefits offered after 90 days of employment
- 401k options and match
- Discounted and complimentary hotel accommodations anywhere in the world
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free uniform, free dry-cleaning of uniform
We pay based off experience - apply today!
Hyatt reserves the right to term these conditions at anytime.
Good Communication skills required.
At least 4 years of previous line and fine dining experience preferred.
Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred.
Able to work most stations of the kitchen.
- Job type
- Dallas, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration