Join one of the best Hyatt culinary teams, today!
- Potential to match current rate, based on experience
- Signing bonus of $500 after 90 days of employment
- 40 hours of earned vacation after 90 days of employment
- Outlets Overall F&B - Grand Met Kitchen: #1 in Hyatt Hotels (North American and South America)
- Banquet Kitchen - F&B Quality: # 1 in the Americas
- TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame
- National Association of Business Resources - 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas Fort Worth Market
- World Airport Awards - Skytrax – 4th Best Hotel in North America
- Dallas Morning News – 2017 Top Workplace
- Dallas Business Journal – 2017 Best Places to Work
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
An intermediate line cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. An intermediate cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. Intermediate cook will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You''re more than welcome.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Job type
- Dallas, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible