Join one of the best Hyatt culinary teams, today!
- Potential to match current rate, based on experience
- Signing bonus of $500 after 90 days of employment
- 40 hours of earned vacation after 90 days of employment
- Outlets Overall F&B - Grand Met Kitchen: #1 in Hyatt Hotels (North American and South America)
- Banquet Kitchen - F&B Quality: # 1 in the Americas
- TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame
- National Association of Business Resources - 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas Fort Worth Market
- World Airport Awards - Skytrax – 4th Best Hotel in North America
- Dallas Morning News – 2017 Top Workplace
- Dallas Business Journal – 2017 Best Places to Work
Requires good communication skills.
3 years of previous line experience preferred.
Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Job type
- Dallas, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible