At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovative, Respect, Service-Oriented and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt is forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt associates are inspired by the team's spirit and camaraderie given to one another. Service-Oriented, Hyatt is customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
As the Chef de Cuisine in the Events Kitchen, you will be responsible for efficient running of the Kitchen in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and the operation requirements. You will oversee the kitchen in lieu of the kitchen management and ensuring operations run accordingly to all culinary standards.Working in a team, you will support the Executive Chef in supervising and managing the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
- Act as senior leadership by developing and assuming key management responsibilities
- Supervise the preparation and cooking of various food items
- Develop and implement creative menu items within the Events Kitchen
- Plan, coordinate & implement special events and holiday functions
- Manage hourly kitchen employees through scheduling, payroll, training,
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Monitor food production, ordering, cost, and quality and consistency on a daily basis
- Participate in marketing related to Events Kitchen in collaboration with the marketing team
- Experience in a 5 Star hotel for a minimum of 2 years as Chef de Cuisine Events Kitchen
- In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations
- Possess strong leadership, communication, organization and relationship skills
- Experience with training, basic financial management and customer service
- Proficient in general computer knowledge
- A true desire to exceed guest expectations in a fast paced customer service environment
- Capable of producing a consistent product in a timely manner
- Strong training and communication skills
- Culinary education and/or on the job training, hotel experience preferred
Our commitment to you
With enriching work comes amazing rewards!
Some of our associate benefits include:
Complimentary colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel
Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
Free meals in our associate restaurant across all meal periods
Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
Uniforms provides and laundered
Learning & Development opportunities
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in the culinary field. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Job type
- Umm Ghuwailina, Doha, Qatar
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration