- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- The Marcom Executive is responsible to assist the Marcom Director to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximise the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tianhe Qu, Guangzhou Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible