- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Outlet Manager is responsible to manage the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards.
- Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Job type
- Tianhe Qu, Guangzhou Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible