This Grand Hyatt hotel is just minutes from attractions like the Georgia Aquarium, King Center, World of Coca-Cola and College Football Hall of Fame — plus Ponce City Market, Piedmont Park, the BeltLine walk and bike path, neighborhood shops and outdoor dining.
Description of the Training:
Create unforgettable guest experiences in the Rooms Divisions and F&B departments at a world-leading luxury hotel/resort through a J-1 hospitality internship or traineeship program at the Grand Hyatt Hotels & Resorts. Train in a diverse and multicultural environment, under the guidance and leadership of industry leaders in the guest services field as you rotate in different roles in the departments.
This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience needed to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
ITN & ODYSSEY All-Inclusive Program:
Unlike most J-1 Program providers, a regional ITN representative will guide you through a streamlined registration process, thanks to ITN and ODYSSEY’s all-inclusive approach. ITN and ODYSSEY will be on hand to provide you with the very best personalized service from the time that you arrive in the United States until your departure from the United States upon completion of your program.
Description of the Location:
Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia. It played an important part in both the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement. Atlanta History Center chronicles the city's past, and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site is dedicated to the African-American leader’s life and times. Downtown, Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Olympics, encompasses the massive Georgia Aquarium.
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience.
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
International Trainee Network - ITN
The International Trainee Network (ITN) is a cultural exchange organization based in Los Angeles, California with almost 20 years of experience working with the J-1 Visa Exchange Program.
ITN is currently the largest provider of J-1 luxury hospitality programs in the United States thanks to our network of 6 international ITN offices, 40 international partner universities and over 200 partner hotels.
Our mission is to provide culturally immersive experiences and world-class hospitality training to students and young professionals from around the world. Enrolling in an international exchange program is the beginning of a journey that can impact your life both professionally and personally.
We invite you to begin your journey with us!
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Californian Hospitality with a Guest Services J-1 ProgramMonterey, CA, United States
- Experience California with a Rotational J-1 Rooms Division ProgramLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Internship Program in CaliforniaLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States
- Rooms Division J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States