At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Stewarding Manager is an integral part of the Food & Beverage team. This person supervises day-to-day operation of the hotel''s stewarding department. As a Stewarding Manager you will be responsible for total maintenance and sanitation in all food production service areas. Additional duties may include scheduling, management, and training of staff.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You''re more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Refined communication skills
- Strong leadership skills is highly recommended
- 3-5 years of hotel management or supervisory experience is preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Job type
- Koloa, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible