You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Marketing Executive is responsible to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing / Marketing Communications Manager to provide the hotel’s Marketing and Sales employees with internal and external marketing intelligence to support informed decisions that result in an increase in the hotel’s overall revenues and maximise profitability.
- Due to work permit restrictions, this position is open for Malaysian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Malaysia only.
- Ideally with a university degree in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar capacity in an international hotel brand.
- Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken & written English.
- Job type
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible