You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Sales Coordinator is responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- This position is applicable for Malaysian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Malaysia only.
- Job type
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration