The Director of Revenue Management provides revenue accounting leadership and business best practices to the hotel. The Director of Revenue Management has responsibility for all technical accounting aspects of hotel''s revenue streams. This role will provide key leadership surrounding the hotel''s revenue recognition policies and will regularly interface with the sales, operations and marketing organizations. The Director of Revenue Management is also responsible for royalty accounting and invoicing, and has two direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Strategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management
- Minimum of 5 years of Strategic Marketing / Revenue Management experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar with Macau’s market and experience in international branded hotels is preferred
- Excellent skills in strategic orientation, revenue management
- Fully understand how to drive, determine and achieve business goals.
- Strong leadership skills and results-driven; inspires, motivates and supports others to be their best
- A proven record of results-oriented leadership and team development
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking skills
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible