At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Food Runner is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, carry, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Hotel experience a plus.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, San Diego, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible