At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Cook 1 is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is typically a production position that requires some supervision and training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Requires good communication skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Capable of performing repetitious duties.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Hotel experience a plus.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration of the cook position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the cook position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, San Diego, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible