At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Reservations Manager is responsible for implementing revenue management system and standards and practices to control rooms inventories and rates. This person participates in strategic hotel marketing plans by monitoring future rooms occupancy and revenues. The Reservations Manager will oversee the hotel reservations department to maintain optimum levels of production resulting in optimum occupancy. Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, overseeing the group sales and reservations process, monitoring and assessing all lost business reports, monitor and implement strategies for Internet distribution channels, and training and development of all reservations personnel.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It''s a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
You''re more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Must have previous experience with forecasting and revenue management.
- Must have extensive experience with customer service.
- 2 years Hotel Reservations experience preferred
- Knowledge of Hyatt''s reservation systems and procedures preferred
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, San Diego, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible