At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, HYATT, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
Grand Hyatt Melbourne is seeking a professional for an excellent career opportunity within our successful Sales & Marketing team. This administrative and marketing communications role will assist the Sales & Marketing team with ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office areas. Further provide general support to the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Marketing Communications Manager.
Day to Day
- Provide administration and marketing support to the Marketing department
- To be able to work in a dynamic team.
- Coordinate project timelines from inception to completion.
- Have exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- To create, proof read and distribute content.
- To ensure the hotel has an up-to-date supply of collateral including food and beverage outlets and in-room collateral.
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- The ability to ascertain market research from guests.
- Previous Marketing experience preferred, but not essential
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- MUST have an unrestricted working visa for Australia
- Have a degree or completing a degree in Marketing or Business majoring in Marketing is required
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity,and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- Above Award wage rates
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
- Job type
- Bangholme, Australia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible