At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, HYATT, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
Grand Hyatt Melbourne holds a unique opportunity for an energetic and experienced leader to join its fast-paced Food & Beverage Division in the position of Team Leader - Event Service.
Day to Day
This position is responsible for the smooth, efficient and controlled operation of the Event Service floor, including liaison between the floor operation, the kitchens, the Event Planning department and the guests.
What we are looking for?
· Team orientated with demonstrated competence in effective people leadership
- Victorian RSA Certificate essential
- Prior supervisory experience in a large Food & Beverage environment
- Strong communication & organisational skills along with great attention to detail
- Highly motivated individual
- Exceptional customer service
- Degree/Diploma in hospitality preferred
- Available for shift work specifically across weekends and late evenings
Only those with evidence of ongoing working rights for Australia will be considered for this role.
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
- Job type
- Melbourne, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible