At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for processing hotel and guest laundry, including pressing, sorting and folding. Laundry Attendants use commercial pressing and folding equipment and are responsible for programming and logging of their operations. Duties may include ironing sheets, pillow cases, table cloths, folding towels, sorting soiled linen, loading dryers and distributing linen to various storage areas within the hotel.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 to 130 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, San Antonio, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible