- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Executive Chef is responsible to function as the Production Manager for the Food and Beverage Department, to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
- Ideally with an apprenticeship or professional diploma in Food Production. Minimum 2 years work experience as Executive Chef, or Executive Sous chef in larger operation.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity are a must.
- Cantoness speaking is preferred.
- Job type
- Sanya, China
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract