Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and cleaning of your uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, paid Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, discounted parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, free meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and many more!
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Must have flexible work availability to include mornings, weekends, and holidays
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift a moderate amount of weight
- Must be able to communicate with guests
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Seattle, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible