We are looking for a dedicated and creative team player who will join our Bar Team. In this role you will report directly to the Bar Manager. Bartenders are responsible for providing the highest quality service to guests and offering customized recommendations.
The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· providing an excellent and consistent level of service to our guests.
· Preparing beverages and cocktails according to the company’s mixing, portion control and presentation standards.
· Serving guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm, friendly, courteous and professional manner.
· Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
· Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
· Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
· Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Assist with maintaining beverage cost.
- Previous experience in a high end bar required.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of wine/spirits/cocktails.
- Excellent communication and up selling skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience with MICROS or other POS and cash handling preferred.
- Job type
- Luohu, Shenzhen, China
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract