This Talent Coordinator opportunity is a chance to gain experience in the areas of Recruiting and Employment within the HR Division at the Grand Hyatt Washington. The responsibilities of the position will evolve and adjust to the changing needs of the department. Ideal candidates will have a passion for hospitality and seek involvement across all functions of Human Resource.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to
- Managing the applicant experience by facilitating interviews, the selection process, hiring, and onboarding.
- Facilitate new hire orientation, manage transfer requests, input Taleo/EIS status changes, process relocation and general administration task
- Have fundamental knowledge in Microsoft Applications, HR Informatio
- Systems, and ability to maintain the Applicant Tracking System.
- Facilitate I-9s and WOTC compliance
Additional information about this position:
- The Talent Coordinator will partner with the Area Talent Acquisition Manager and provide support to Human Resource Managers in the Division.
- This person will have the opportunity to attend Recruiting Events locally off-site and on property
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and organization skills and have the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Candidates must be able to work during normal business hours, Monday – Friday.
- Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, and be a team player
- Previous HR or Hospitality experience preferred, but not required
- Job type
- Northwest Washington, Washington, DC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible