A Ho''olei Guest Relations Attendant is responsible for serving as the goodwill ambassador for Ho''olei at Grand Wailea and Maui. Also responsible for building relationships and creating value for all guests. Acknowledge guest differences and cater to special needs. Be visible to guests and staff and be knowledgeable about the property, amenities and services offered to Ho''olei at Grand Wailea guests. Serve as first responder to guest requests, issue resolution and shuttle services.
A Ho''olei Guest Relations Attendant with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Suites is responsible for serving as the goodwill ambassador for Ho''olei at Grand Wailea and Maui. Also responsible for building relationships and creating value for all guests. Acknowledge guest differences and cater to special needs. Be visible to guests and staff and be knowledgeable about the property, amenities and services offered to Ho''olei at Grand Wailea guests. Serve as first responder to guest requests, issue resolution and shuttle services. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Assist the shuttle drives with transportation to and from Ho''olei and Grand Wailea. Serve as shuttle driver available to guests within the Ho''olei development and between Ho''olei and the Grand Wailea Resort.
- Assist with welcoming guest to the property, escort and familiarize new arrivals to the property as well as completing the check-in process.
- Assist with guest experience around recreation complex including pool area and fitness center. Keep recreation area clean and stocked. Clear dirty towels off the pool deck and lounges. Refill water stations and supplies around the recreation complex. Remove trash from pool area and organize chairs and cushions to create an organized deck area. Restock pool towels. Check locker room facilities and fitness center on a regular basis.
- Collect and deliver guest requested items (might involve off property runs to gather the necessary items in time sensitive situations).
- Assist with all guest requests including luggage, grocery delivery, and provide introduction to guest''s unit.
What are we looking for?
High school graduate or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
One year customer service experience required. Guest Service experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Clean driving abstract
Must be available to work varying days/shifts between the hours of 6am-10pm, Mon.-Sun.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read listens and communicates effectively in English and in writing, using correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- Prepare official correspondence on behalf of management for both external and internal communications verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time and continuously performs the essential job functions.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with other departments, team members and guests.
- Basic understanding of property management systems.
- Knowledgable about Hawaii and Maui.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kihei, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible