A Ho''olei Guest Relations Coordinator is responsible for serving in both Guest Service and Guest Attendant areas as needed, including, but not limited to, Front Desk, Concierge, Shuttle Service, Bell and Valet. Our full-time Guest Relations Coordinators play a crucial role in creating an exceptional experience for our guests.
What will I be doing?
A Ho''olei Guest Relations Coordinator is responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing prompt and courteous service. Checks guests out of the town homes. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay. Upgrades/upsells guests, as required. Promotes property services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Serve as the goodwill ambassador for Ho''olei at Grand Wailea and Maui. Build relationships and create value for all guests. Acknowledge guest differences and cater to special needs. Be visible to guests and staff and be knowledgeable about the property, amenities and services offered to Ho''olei at Grand Wailea guests. Attend to special requests and needs of guests. Assist with general operations management and administering property standards and rules. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Develop, enhance, and maintain an exceptional arrival experience, including personalized reception, unit introduction/orientation and policy review. Provide personalized reception services including key packages, lei greeting, guest amenities, and other services. Escort all arriving guests to their unit and provide detailed orientation of the property, rental terms, and contact information.
- Recommend concierge services and up sell ala carte services to guests. Provide professional concierge services and be able to solve a multitude of guest situations – step in and perform any number of functions related to the operations of Ho''olei at Grand Wailea.
- Offer detailed itinerary planning services including reservation for golf and restaurants, personal chef services, spa services, activity planning and more.
- Be aware and assist with guest experience around recreation complex including pool area and fitness center.
- Assist Ho`olei at Grand Wailea Guest Relations Attendants by responding to guest requests, driving the Ho`olei shuttle, preparing town homes for guest arrivals and site inspections and supporting general property operations.
What are we looking for?
High school graduate or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Two years'' customer service experience required, including experience in communications outside the organization by telephone, in person, in writing or by email; and experience representing an organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Clean driving abstract required
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Must be available to work varying days/shifts between the hours of 6am-10pm, Mon.-Sun.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read listens and communicates effectively in English and in writing, using correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- Prepare official correspondence on behalf of management for both external and internal communications verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with other departments, team members and guests.
- Must be computer literate. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Basic understanding of property management systems.
- Knowledgable about Hawaii and Maui.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kihei, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible