A Maintenance 1st Class is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, repairing, and carrying out the preventative maintenance program on the hotel''s equipment.
What will I be doing?
A Maintenance 1st Class is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, repairing, and carrying out the preventative maintenance program on the hotel''s equipment.Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Main and repair boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, lines in heat distribution throughout building. Refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves, float valves and devices to control air conditioning throughout building, Pumps handling brines and secondary liquids and all valves appurtenances and lines in A/C system; air compressors, distribution lines, valves and devices for air control; all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, valves and control devices, Water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used with water distribution, all supply and water lines to sinks and toilets.
- Painting, carpentry, and masonry work to maintain and improve property
- Laundry equipment and Electrical systems
- Order parts using hotel property purchasing procedures
What are we looking for?
High School diploma or Trade School preferred.
Must have 5 years of electrical, HVAC, boiler, plumbing and refrigeration experience; thorough knowledge of fire alarm systems and procedures. Ability to perform, train and advise on any tasks that are within the responsibility of the Engineering Department at the highest level of proficiency as required. Leadership, ability to follow through, works well with others, good work habits and safety conscious.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Kihei, HI, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible