A Pool Attendant is responsible providing prompt and courteous service around the pool area. Distribute pool towels to resort guests and provide them with a warm and sincere welcome. Monitor and ensure the return of resort property.
What will I be doing?
A Pool Attendant is responsible providing prompt and courteous service around the pool area. Distribute pool towels to resort guests and provide them with a warm and sincere welcome. Monitor and ensure the return of resort property. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome. Assist guests their needs related to the pool area. Respond to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Monitor guest activity / safety at designated stations. First responder in case of water rescue, medical emergency, rendering First Aid, and/or CPR.
- Enter pool at a depth of 4 feet on a daily basis.
- Maintain cleanliness of general pool area including emptying used pool towel bins, organizing pool furniture, collecting towels, picking up trash on pool deck and beach area as needed, and neatly arranging the pool towel storage shelves.
- Confirm guest registration prior to issuing resort property.
- Responsible for monitoring product inventory in order to minimize the loss of resort property.
- Assist guests with rental of poolside and beachfront cabanas, casabellas, and umbrellas.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with resort guests and other team members
- Ability to distribute and accurately monitor resort property
- Ability to extend arms, stoop, stand, bend, and walk in public areas for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain integrity of usage of pool area by resort patrons only
- Ability to read reports
- Ability to write sign-out logs and monitor inventory
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in cold and hot weather.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and professional skills.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kihei, HI, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible