A Retail Sales Associate with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for providing prompt and courteous service to guests for merchandise purchases. Completes all cash handling responsibilities to include operating designated cash register.
What will I be doing?
A Retail Sales Associate with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for providing prompt and courteous service to guests for merchandise purchases. Completes all cash handling responsibilities to include operating designated cash register. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Assists guests with purchases of merchandise. Responds to any questions about the merchandise and hotel services. Greets guests in a prompt and friendly manner.
Handles cash, processes refunds, exchanges, charges to credit cards and rooms.
Completes daily shift deposits and reports and other opening or closing duties.
Assists in store inventory by stocking items as they are delivered. Assists in inventory counts and controls as needed.
Packs orders to be shipped
Maintains cleanliness of shop by straightening items and dusting.
What are we looking for?
High School Diploma preferred
At least 6 months customer service experience required.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
County of Maui Liquor Card (for Wailea Gift Shop) and TB clearance required.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
- Good skills in the following: Customer service, merchandising, organization, computer, telephone, and selling
- Good communication skills
- Visual merchandising skills
- Basic math skills to conduct inventory
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not available for this position. Only local candidates will be considered.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Kihei, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible