Grosvenor House Suites is the newest luxury establishment on Park Lane, offering residences that combine the best of five star service with the privacy and discretion of having one’s own Mayfair property. Managed by Jumeirah Living, the 130 fully equipped serviced Suites range from studios to 1, 2, 3 bedroom Suites, 4 London Suites and 4 super luxury Penthouses; of which one being the 5-bedroom Grosvenor Penthouse, offering truly personalised touches for effortless living. Whether for short, mid-term or extended stays, Grosvenor House Suites feature cutting-edge technology, sumptuous finishes and contemporary design to provide guests and residents with the exceptional, world-class luxury service for which Jumeirah is renowned, in a home away from home.
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
About the role
We are recruiting for an experienced Multi skilled PPM Engineer to join our Engineering Team. In this role you will be responsible for carrying out corrective and preventive maintenance on all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and audio visual plant and equipment throughout the property. Dealing with minor repairs to the building fabric, decorative finishes and furnishing and fittings throughout the apartments. You will also take control of water temperature monitoring, shower descaling and AC filter cleaning.
Other main duties include:
- Check HotSOS work order system and action any jobs relating to current set of PPM rooms as per the departmental Policies and Procedures manual.
- Input all non HotSOS issues found in each room on the PPM schedule for that day and record actions and status.
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance duties as directed by your supervisor.
- Record all hot and cold temperatures from each outlet of a suite for L8 monitoring.
- Record all shower head descaling in a log book for L8 compliance.
- Promptly advise your supervisor or duty manager of any serious problems or failures together with any relevant information to aid follow up.
- Record in the log book all relevant information, information required for follow up of any outstanding issues or incidents that may have arisen on your shift; carry out hand over procedures with colleague on following shift.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering department Policies & Procedures.
- To adhere to the grooming standards as detailed in the departments Policies & Procedures manual.
- To follow the Jumeirah International Hallmarks when interacting with guests and colleagues.
- To provide a timely, professional and friendly service to suite guests and colleagues as detailed in the departments Policies & Procedures manual.
- To provide a basic set of hand tools and maintain them in good order and ensure that specialist tools supplied by the department are looked after as detailed in the departments Policy & Procedures manual.
In this position there is the opportunity to get involved, multi task and really get to understand how a high luxury residency operates.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a similar role within a 4 or 5 star hotel.
Personality is the key to our roles, as is a genuine passion for world class personalised service. In our growing team we are looking for people who want to stand out and be recognised for their attitude to deliver and passion to delight.
Our aim is to attract people who are confident, able to multi task, are easy to be around and can really contribute to shaping this new era of Jumeirah living. So if you are passionate about providing a thoughtful and generous service to guests, are ambitious, hardworking and take a genuine interest in people then we would love to hear from you.
About the benefits
Jumeirah believes in paying the best for the best and so an attractive salary plus benefits is offered for the positions. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a luxury hospitality operator with ambitious future expansion plans.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living - Jumeirah Group
130 suites from studios through to one, two, three and four bedroom suites as well as four, four and five bedroom Penthouses are the epitome of British design chic, where home is nothing less than an elegant and refined experience.
No detail has been spared in the appointment of these magnificent contemporary residences. From daily maid service to state of the art technology and 24 hour Concierge, these stylish suites feature everything that you would expect from luxury five star services, yet personalised to your individual requirements.