- Ensures proper scheduling of staff in accordance to the expected work-load and depending on the hotel occupancy.
- Maintains a performance record of each member of the kitchen staff for assessment purposes.
- Ensures proper briefing of the service staff with regards to specials, specialities, seasonal offers and promotions.
- Assumes full responsibility of the kitchen standards.
- Ensures proper handling of equipment, prevents loss and damage to assets and goods.
- Responsible for the costing of all food items produced.
- Responsible for proper storage of food items throughout the operation.
- Responsible for the proper receiving procedures of food items.
- Team oriented and to be able to cope with high volume of business.
- Friendly, attentive with positive attitude and always use proper language.
- Carries out other duties that may from time to time be assigned to him by the General Manager or Hotel Manager.
• 5 to 6 years progressive work experience in a 4* - 5*hotels.
• Strong financial and business acumen.
• Fluency in English & Spanish, both verbal and non-verbal.
Grupo Pulitzer Hoteles
Design hotel located right next to Plaza Catalunya in the centre of Barcelona. The Pulitzer Barcelona has a stylish restaurant with a wonderful little patio, as well as a rooftop terrace offering tapas, cocktails and life music. The Pulitzer has become one of the leading meeting points in town.