Gucci is one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies. Through Gucci and other brands, the Kering group enjoys continued worldwide success in the Luxury Fashion Timepieces & Jewellery industry. Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci designs, manufactures and distributes highly desirable products such as leather goods, shoes, ready-to-wear, silks, timepieces, fine jewellery and fragrances. Gucci products are sold exclusively through a network of directly operated boutiques and a small number of selected department and specialty stores. Combining modernity and heritage, innovation and Italian craftsmanship, the house of Gucci is able to position and communicate the brand's exclusivity and value in the global market.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor who will be based in Selfridges, Manchester Exchange reporting to the Key Account Manager.
To oversee and drive the concession business goals (sales and profitability) as well as to promote and enhance the Gucci brand, in line with Corporate policies and procedures.
How you will contribute
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers, exceeding their needs, and demonstrating an excellent knowledge of Timepieces & Jewellery products as well as of Gucci history and heritage
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of T&J products and collections, and how these fit into the wider Gucci brand. Develop and maintain product knowledge whilst supporting the team to increase their knowledge
- Ensuring every customer experience is the same high level of customer service, following all stages of the Gucci selling ceremony
- Discuss and advise customers on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for these and how they are reflected within the Timepieces and Jewellery product
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing customers, understanding their individual needs according to their customer profile, and always putting the customer at ease
- High level of client relationship management, building long lasting relationships with existing customers and detecting new potential relationships that can be developed. Ensure the team build their own client base and reach out with potential new products/ gifts suited to their specific customer
- Ensure the achievement of individual and team goals, growing and developing the business. Communicate weekly/daily targets with the team and motivate them/use tools to achieve these
- Maintain the visual merchandising guidelines in accordance with Gucci standards, using a high level of attention to detail. Liaise with Gucci VM manager to ensure standards are always met and product displayed correctly
- Stock management, organise stock room and deliveries, communicating any need for reorders/specific product to Head Office
- Keep an up to date knowledge of systems, including refund policies
- Guarantee all end of day procedures are followed, and weekly sales feedback is communicated with HQ
- Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging, and business involvement throughout the team
- Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. Carry out work according to those standards
- Handle customer complaints, provide assistance where necessary, and ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business
- Ensure store functional maintenance
- Adhere to Security and Health and Safety regulations
- Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Gucci standards and policies
Who you are
- Proven ability to drive results
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Team player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for fashion luxury
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Luxury Timepieces (UK) Limited