A Housekeeping Inspector is responsible for inspecting designated guest rooms and/or public areas in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Inspector you will be responsible inspecting designated guest rooms and/or public areas in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Inspect rooms, verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms and enter into property management system (as needed)
- Complete work orders, as needed - Perform Room Attendant and/or House person duties, as needed
- Assist in training Room Attendants, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Housekeeping Inspectors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Calgary, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible