Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport is in search of a Full Time Bellperson/Driver to join our Guest Services team!
Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 26th Best Place to Work in the United States! We offer FULL benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k match, Paid Time Off, travel perks and much more! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work any shift including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid Class B California''s Driver''s License.
- Past driving and hotel experience is preferred but not required.
- 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Drive property-designated vehicles safely to and from airport and other designated locations.
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations.
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage.
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines.
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments.
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day.
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed.
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment.
- Must be able to obtain Class-B Driver''s License within a designated timeframe.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Irvine, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration