Hilton Irvine is expanding and they are seeking a Restaurant Supervisor to join their Food & Beverage Team! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced F&B professional with a min. of 3 years F&B experience to embark on an exciting new management career with Hilton. Join the Hilton Irvine team today!
A Restaurant Supervisor with Hilton is responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As the Restaurant Supervisor for Hilton Irvine, you would be responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Increase service level and overall execution of Aura Restaurant, Bar, and Pool Bar
- Oversee approximately 20 Team Members
- Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
What are we looking for?
- Min. 4 years of Food & Beverage experience required
- Restaurant experience required
- Beverage Knowledge (wine, beer, liquor, spirits, hot/cold, non-alcoholic) with a strong desire to learn
- Open availability from 5am-1am, including weekends and holidays
- Hotel experience strongly preferred
- Union experience an asset
- Experience as a Lead Server and/or F&B Supervisor is an asset
- Hospitality degree a plus!
This is a full-time position and pays $18.00/hr. with some overtime, plus benefits. Great opportunity for growth with Hilton!
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Irvine, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible