Sales Operation Support Manager for Hyatt Place & Hyatt House hotels, ASPAC serves the support to the Regional Director of Sales Hyatt Place & Hyatt House hotels, ASPAC on the sales operations for operating and pre-opening hotels in the region.
The duties and responsibilities of the Sales Operation Support Manager – Hyatt Place & Hyatt House will include:
- Assist and support the hotels during the RFP seasons including trainings on Lanyon, RFP qualifiers and monitoring of TMC/Consortia/Corporate Transient biddings to ensure the most profitable results.
- Ensure the full utilizations of Envision by Hotel Sales Teams, and effectively utilizing key information to make strategic selling decisions (e.g. STAR Report, Hotelligence 360).
- Coach & Train: provide scheduled sales training and ongoing individual coaching on areas that help to drive new sales. Ensure sales team readiness and improve/increase sales effectiveness.
- Liaison between the hotels and Hyatt Sales Force on communications and coordination including annual Hyatt Sales Force Fairs, sales missions and events etc. understand, utilize and leverage the expertise of the Hyatt Sales Force.
- The first sales operation contact for hotels to reach out to when a new Global/Regional account is identified and need help and assistance from Hyatt Sales Force.
- Assist the Regional Directors of Sales on the follow ups of the executions of each hotel’s annual sales strategies and action plans. Support Director of Sales in crafting Need Period Action Plans.
- At least 5 years of direct hotel sales experience
- At least 3 years’ experience of being in a leadership role (Director of Sales, Director of Sales & Marketing) in Asia Pacific
- College degree from a four year accredited university
- Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel and Work proficiency
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong knowledge on key sales systems
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates professionalism in all forms of oral and written communications
- Excellent organization skills are a must
- Revenue management knowledge is a plus
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000 associates worldwide and has revenues ~4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible