The Manager, Loyalty Operations, China will
partner with the Director of Loyalty Marketing, China to support and execute
the overall strategy of Loyalty for China, in area of loyalty operations
- Lead and conduct World of Hyatt program training for hotels and HSF in China; align field colleagues on the vision and mission of World of Hyatt loyalty program
- Collaborate with hotel colleagues and team in Chicago office to ensure training and operations initiatives fulfill member and hotel operation expectation and achieve our core loyalty program objectives
- Act as the owner of the China member acquisition goal; communicate enrollment goals to hotels and track enrollment progress; proactively reach out to underperforming hotels to identify areas for improvement
- Provide assistance to hotels, HSF, and GCC colleagues with loyalty program-related requests and inquries in a timely manner
- Be responsible for the localization of World of Hyatt in-hotel training material for China hotels to ensure the consistency of training solution; provide input and creative solutions in this regard whenever applicable
- As the China loyalty operation champion, work with World of Hyatt team, Operations, Regional and Hotel Leadership teams to develop and implement updates and initiatives to enhance loyalty member experience at China hotels
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5 years of relevant hotel operational and loyalty program experience
- 3 years of training experience, including experience in the design, delivery and assessment of training
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, capable of presenting in both large and group settings
- Proven project management experience
- People management skills
- Ability to establish and build collaborative relationships with individuals across a broad range of functions and levels of leadership.
- Knowledge of World of Hyatt loyalty program and or the loyalty programs of other hotel chains.
- Ability to speak and write proficiently in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to travel domestically in China for hotel training and internationally for department meetings
- Ability to be flexible and work at irregular hours in order to accommodate different time zones
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible