Start your five-star career at Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms and 21 banquet rooms at a unique location. With our Team Members we have one target to achieve together: To exceed our guest expectations and to improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Creative, innovative, a great charisma… Hilton Amsterdam! Is this also your goal? Don’t hesitate and join the Hilton family today!
Our Business Development Team is looking for an enthusiastic Group, Conference & Events Organizing Executive. Are you interested in this position? Don't hesitate and apply now!
You will be responsible for organizing the events that take place in our hotel. This can vary from a small meeting to a large event. Maintaining contact with our national and international clients plays a major role. At a summary level, the role of the GC&E Organizing Executive is;
- To manage all contracted Group, Conference and Event bookings from when the booking is contracted until handing over to the operations team on the day of the event
- To maximize Group, Conference, and Event revenue through proactive up-selling, effective administration, and outstanding customer service as part of the on-property customer facing part of the GC&E Team
- To collect all deposits for each event assigned prior to event date arrival
- To actively develop successful customer partnerships, contributing to the profitability of the hotel and securing future and repeat business whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained with the GC&E Sales Team and Banqueting Operations and Front Desk within the hotel
- To support all activities that drive sales at the hotel, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- To help drive GC&E business forward by following the business processes prescribed by the GC&E Manager and/or the Director of Business Development
- To implement all processes owned by the Group, Conference & Events office in an accurate manner
- To assist clients with all organisational and events related queries to deliver a successful event
- to work towards deadlines, inserting rooming lists in a timely manner and follow up on information required for internal department preparations for groups and events
- To take an active team role in the department on a daily basis
The ideal candidate is/has;
- Experience in a similar position
- Commercial attitude and result driven
- Fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- A passion for hotel business
Do you recognize yourself in this description?
Please send us your CV and motivation letter!
- Personal training and development program
- Modern Team Member Restaurant with breakfast, lunch and diner
- Employee discount on hotel rooms at Hilton International hotels
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton International hotels
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Travel Allowance
- Job type
- Amsterdam-Zuid, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract