The Hilton Anaheim is now hiring for a Chief Accountant!
- Hotel level accounting experience
- Well versed on all hotel accounting functions
- Advanced excel skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Supervisory experience
- Hilton computerized systems of accounting
What will I be doing?
- Oversee income audit staff to ensure daily revenue, adjustment, & allowance were being accurately recorded
- Verify that daily credit cards and cash are deposited into bank account on a daily basis
- Prepare month end closing processes, review payroll journals and appropriately reclassify if necessary
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts including bank statements, assets and liabilities
- Prepare and file monthly occupancy tax and sales and use tax returns
- Coordinate, review and prepare monthly financial statements
- Work with Assistant Director of Finance & assist in the supervision of finance office staff by giving guidance and support
- Coordinate Internal and External Audit requests for supporting documents and other related materials
Reconciliation of weekly audio visual invoice
- Maintain daily report in Excel including monthly FedUp
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible