Hilton Anaheim & Towers is in search of Part Time Group Exercise/Fitness Instructors to join our Health Club team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Must have open and flexible availability to work AM and PM shifts, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Certifications and Credentials are a plus!
- At least one year of customer service experience is required.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Must be CPR and First Aid Certified.
A Club Fitness Instructor is responsible for teaching and facilitating fitness classes offered to members and guests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
What will I be doing?
As a Club Fitness Instructor, you would be responsible for teaching and facilitating fitness classes offered to members and guests in the hotel''scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide, teach and facilitate individual and group exercise instruction and workouts for members and guests
- Ensure safe exercise practice through observation, correction, assistance and answering questions
- Ensure current knowledge of exercise techniques and trends
- Conduct opening and closing procedures, as needed
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain cleanliness of work area including, but not limited to, the facility, locker rooms, studios, machines and equipment in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards
- Assist in monitoring facility use to ensure guest safety
- Perform general Club duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible