A Sales Coordinator will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
TheHWS Coordinator role is administrative support for the HWS offices - this maybe either for an individual HWS Office where the coordinator will support the accountmanagers, account directors and/or the Director of Sales OR support the administrativefunctions for an HWS Hub supporting the HWS Director and the Regional Directorof Sales. The coordinator will be responsible to provide administrative tasksthat may also include assisting in organizing events, maintain data andreports, translation work, office management, maintenance of HWS information inthe various portals and liaising with clients both internal and external (ifrequired). The Coordinator may also be assigned to a specific division withinthe HWS office and as such will then be responsible for other specific tasksthat might be required.
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in advance of any events,exhibitions, roadshows etc.
• Plan meetings with preferred suppliers and contact in advance of upcomingevents.
• Plan schedule of communication to hotels who might be interested inparticipating the various events with all the relevant information.
• Support the sales team with planning and coordination of the varioussales calls, FAM trips and exhibitions.
• Plan ordering of office supplies and giveaways etc.
• Provide Admin support for thesales team and assist in their daily actvities where necessary.
• Oragnize collection of monthlysales reports for the team (where relevant)
• Ensure updated entry of activitiesand travel plans
• Organize participation informationfor events and sales calls- with all the relevant data. Ensure that theinformation includes payment details, participants details and travel/attndance arrangements.
• Ensures relevant communication is properlyexecuted proactively both within the team and also within the hotels
• Maintain and update relevant reports, specialpromotions, contracts, agreements and client databases for use by the salesteam.
• Maintain proper records retention (includingcontracts) as per the Reports Retention Policy.
• Coordinate client communication.
• Organize advance briefing during sales calls andFAM Trips to the hotels
• Coordinate any required administrative work interms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account developmentplans within a given time frame.
• Managing hotel information centrally for the officeand/or Hub
• Help in preparation of monthly expenses and travelauthorizations.
• Assist in meeting arrangements for HWS meetingswhere necessary.
• Coordinate collection of information for thevarious trackers (where relevant)
• Recording and preparation of accurate minutes ofmeetings (where required)
• Assist in handling corporate (or Other) RFPs,Preferred Agreements and act as a liaison between the sales teams, hotels andcustomers.
• Is responsible for data and information on theLobby pages as well as the common drive.
• Directs stand managers and support staff during various events. .
• Directs contractors and suppliers to ensure smoothrunning of the offices.
• Maintain all relevant personnel documentation and filesincluding attanedance and vacation schedules.
In addition to performance of theessential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination ofthe following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing eachfunction to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particularrequirements of the company.
• Handling and delegating any ad hoc enquiries fromnon-managed accounts.
• Assist in preparation of sales presentations basedon the customer needs
• Participate and attend relevant events and/ormeetings where required.
• Ensure all calls and handled as per companystandards and act as a point of contact in the absence of a sales person.
• Liaise with the other HWS offices where appropriate.
• Attendclient meetings (if required) and represent Hilton Hotels. Implement and usebasic sales guidelines set out in Customer interaction programs as defined byHilton.
• Hosting WebEx calls for offices.
• Set up coordinate and report the after event surveys.
• Support in any translation works when required
• Assist other administrative functions when requiredand directed.
SpecificJob Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess thefollowing knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essentialfunctions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent communication skills: presentations, written and verbal.
• Abilty to direct collaboration among the team and external resources
• Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviourand absolute discretion with sensitive information
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise andimplement actions required to achieve functional goals
• Strong organizational skills and ability to managemultiple projects and work effectively under time and resource constratins.
• Maintain a team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleaguesin pursuit of department goals.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret data.
• Open minder, flexible, creative and uses initiative to resolve issues.
• To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities tolearn new skills and knowledge.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers andinternal stakeholders whether face to face, on the phone or via other channels.
What are we looking for?
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• University degree/ Diploma or experience in lieuthereof
• Significant work experience in administrative rolesrequiring a high level of organization.
• Advance knowledge of MS office and basic to intermediate knowledge of salestools used.
• Experience working in multi-cultural or internationalsettings
• Fluency in English
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Hospitality industry experience preferred in Sales and Marketing roles
• In-depth knowledge of businesssector manage
• Advance Excel skills and expert proficiency in Sales Systems andprocesses.
• International experience advantageous
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- 9, Chiyoda-ku, Japan
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible