The role holder will provide full serviceadministrative assistance and associated support to the Regional Director Sales,Europe They will be coordinating complex travel arrangements, full managementof the Director''s diary and meetings management. The position will involve someevent management based work and a great deal of liaison with Internationaloffices and customers.
The role holder will be accustomed to working in ahigh-pressure environment where accuracy and attention to detail areessential. They must be able to multi-task with a positive and flexibleattitude. The successful candidate will be a team player with a highdegree of professionalism, loyalty, confidentiality and the ability to communicateeffectively at all levels.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries andterritories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an opendoor to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millionsof travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. Ifyou appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be justthe person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''s withHilton where we never forget the reason we''re here: to delight our guests, TeamMembers, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Administrative Activities 60%
• Provides administrative assistance to Regional Director Sales, Europe, includingdiary management, scheduling, travel arrangements, drafting correspondence –including presentations, taking phone calls, preparing expense reports andassisting with emails, tasks and contacts, plus other ad-hoc administrativerequests as required
• Receives and appropriately prioritises incomingcalls to the department
• Maintains department correspondence and files
• Takes meeting notes as and when requested
• Designs and prepares departmental reports, e.g.charts, graphs, tables etc…
• Researches, collates and enters data intospreadsheets or databases
• Drafts, participates in and completes allocatedprojects with minimal supervision within the required timescales
• Undertakes general office duties
• Maintains contact lists and task lists for team
Coordinating Activities 20%
• Responsible for routine coordination and supportof the Frankfurt Hub Office
Coordinates on-boarding activities for new ortransferring team members • Conducts research and compiles reports as requested
• Acts as a central point of contact for the SalesTeam, answering questions, finding solutions to problems etc…
• Coordinates the internal department activitiesand external events e.g. Venue finding, F&B, Equipment etc.
• Coordinates the department''s vendor and/or thirdparty communications
• Works independently or with a team on specialprojects as requested
• Coordinates the assembly and distribution ofinformation as requested
• Assists with conferences, functions and dinnerswhen necessary
• Anticipates the needs & requirements of the Team and takes action as necessary
Other Activities 20%
• Develops and maintains productive workingrelationships with external and internal customers, representing the companyand becoming a known point of contact.
• Develops and maintain positive workingrelationships with members of the senior team and their assistants
• Meeting, greeting and hosting guests etc…
• Raise any concerns or issues arising within thedepartment to Regional Director
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge ofHilton''s products and services.
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the followingknowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functionsof the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Self-starter, well organised, detail oriented,assertive, possesses initiative and takes ownership of responsibilities with ahigh degree of positive energy and drive
• Anticipates future events and takes action toensure that appropriate plans are put in place, where possible in advance,without the need for specific instructions
• Excellent skills in time management,organisation, coordination and communication (written and verbal)
• Capable of diplomatic and poised communication.
• Capable of handling multiple projects andimplement appropriate tracking systems with little supervision
• Completes assignments on time or advises inadvance of delays
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to interact effectively and tactfully withemployees and customers
• Manages confidential information with completediscretion
• Able to work on a flexible basis and to workoccasional overtime when faced with critical deadlines
• Proficient in MS Office packages including Word,Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to respond quickly and positively to thechanging requirements of the role
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive startingsalary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of theGo Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room ratesfor you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail therange of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotelorganisation like Hilton.
• Solid GCSE level education (or equivalent)(minimum requirement)
• Senior administrative experience, includinghaving to deal with Senior executives.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Job type
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible