As an Analyst, Compensation & Benefits - Asia Pacific, you will play a pivotal role in the Asia Pacific Total Rewards team in the day to day operations. You will also be involved in projects within the Compensation and Benefits area such as expatriate benefits administration and consolidation of compensation data to enable continuous support to the APAC countries.
What will I be doing?
The Analyst, Compensation & Benefits - Asia Pacific will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Consolidation of compensation market data for review and analysis.
- Provide expatriate benefits administration support to the team.
- Assist in the preparation of international health insurance invoicing for Finance.
- Assist to address basic international assignee clarifications on invoice charges.
- Support in project management of benefits and delivery of key project aspects.
- Provide job pricing for new corporate roles.
- Provide quarterly updates on Regional Offices Corporate Pay bands.
What are we looking for?
An Analyst, Compensation & Benefits - Asia Pacific serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Diploma / Graduate degree.
- Some work experience within an analytical field.
- High proficiency in MS Office with advanced Excel skill set.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Ability to take initiative to identify and prioritize elements for improvement in accordance with team strategic goals.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Calm, assured and work well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects to a successful completion is essential.
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems.
- Highly numerate and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Desire to specialize in Compensation and Benefits.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible