As the Design & Projects Coordinator, you will be assisting the Technical Services team on Product Improvement Plans (PIPs), Resource Library Toolkit Documents and Project Management tasks.
What will I be doing?
The Design & Projects Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Product Improvement Plans (PIPs)
- Maintain and update registry on PIPs for conversion, relicense, change of ownership, major renovation, etc.
- Maintain and update PIP forms, checklists, attributes, etc.
- Prepare PIP desktop evaluation and attributes for conversion.
- Documentation of discussions and revisions of draft and final PIPs.
- Monitoring, tracking, reporting and closing out working PIPs.
Resource Library Toolkit Documents
- Possess working knowledge, maintain and update Brand Standards, Design Narratives, Brand Attributes, Resource Library Toolkit Documents, Checklists, Forms, etc.
- Provide assistance to equip Project Directors with latest Brand Standards, Design Narratives, Brand Attributes, Resource Library Toolkit Documents, Checklists, Forms, etc.
- Organize meetings and conference calls with external or internal parties.
- Updating and maintaining the Project Consultant Panels'' database.
- Prepare the Recommended Project Consultants list.
- Maintain and update project file transfer sites – uploading and downloading of project files.
- Downloading and printing of all drawings from project file transfer sites/CDs, etc.
- Ensure proper and up to date filing of all drawings and correspondences as well as soft filing of all documents.
- Compilation of TS monthly project reports.
- Prepare monthly expense claim & travel documentation.
- Ad-hoc administrative assistance to Technical Services team.
What are we looking for?
A Design & Projects Coordinator serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum GCE ‘A'' Level / Diploma.
- At least 3 years'' relevant work experience in hospitality or building construction.
- Fluent language skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- A good communicator who is independent and yet a team player.
- Ability to multi task and ability to meet tight datelines.
- A problem-solver who has attention to details and is proactive.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and AutoCAD.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible