We are recruiting for a driven and talented individual to lead Hilton''s corporate responsibility team and efforts in Asia Pacific, joining the company''s global corporate responsibility team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, passionate individual to work in one of the world''s leading hospitality companies, and drive its global corporate responsibility strategy, Travel with Purpose, by engaging teams and stakeholders across multiple brands, corporate offices and more than 200 hotels across Asia Pacific.
Travel with Purpose is Hilton''s commitment to responsible travel & tourism. To us, hospitality is much more than just the service we offer our guests. Our hospitality extends to our communities, our Team Members and our collective world as we strive for positive social and environmental change. Visit cr.hilton.com to learn more.
What will I be doing?
As Director, Corporate Responsibility - Asia Pacific, you will lead the activation and management of Hilton''s global corporate responsibility strategy, Travel with Purpose, across our brands, corporate offices and hotels in Asia Pacific. You will be involved and expected to perform (but not limited to) the following tasks, with frequent interaction with both internal and external stakeholders:
- Execute the company''s global corporate responsibility strategy within the Asia Pacific region, in line with the region''s top business priorities. This includes identifying opportunities to extend the reach of Travel with Purpose across the organization in Asia Pacific, and partnering with other key functions to co-create programs and engagement opportunities.
- Lead key Travel with Purpose signature programs – such as Earth Week, and Global Week of Service – and regional partnerships, including project management where necessary.
- Drive regional stakeholder engagement – including supporting the Area President, the senior leadership team and the network of regional champions – through effective communications, briefings, webinars, trainings, collaborative projects etc. This includes representing Hilton and the Corporate Responsibility or Corporate Affairs function internally and externally, to engage stakeholders in a compelling manner.
- Leverage Hilton''s proprietary corporate responsibility measurement platform, LightStay, and other relevant metrics to identify and act on areas of continuous improvement.
- Provide regional expertise and support to assist with hotel-level activation and team member engagement.
- Partner with Corporate Communications/ Consumer PR teams to ensure relevant promotion of and engagement with Travel with Purpose programs.
- Executive, Corporate Responsibility - Asia Pacific
What are we looking for?
A Director, Corporate Responsibility - Asia Pacific serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in the public/ private sector on issues and activities related to corporate responsibility, philanthropy, community relations, corporate partnerships and/or public policy
- Must be knowledgeable of current best practices in corporate responsibility/ philanthropy/ community relations/ corporate partnerships/ public policy programs active in the Asia Pacific region
- Must be sensitive and reflexive to the needs and opportunities of diverse communities
- Ability to be available/ accessible during non-traditional hours when/ if needed
- Minimum Education: BA/ BS/ Bacherlor''s Degree
- Minimum four (4) years of managerial experience
- Able to attend global conference calls at night (recurring/ project-basis). Potentially travel 30% of the time – mostly Asia Pacific.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible