As Project Manager, Property Technology Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation - Asia Pacific, you are the central project manager for all Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation to ensure that all necessary tasks are accomplished on time, within budget and meeting Hilton standards. This includes using and directing the use of Hilton''s standard productivity tools and artefacts for Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation.
The Project Manager will adhere to established technical and quality standards in the oversight of Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation. You will work with Information Security, Field Services, Deployment and Property Technology teams to define Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation projects. You will utilize standard productivity toolset in performance of applicable job tasks and ensure compliance in use of standard productivity toolset across Hilton Technology Systems resources involved in the projects.
This role will provide support to the Director, Property Technology Enterprise Initiatives as required. Some travel may be required from time to time.
What will I be doing?
The Project Manager, Property Technology Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation - Asia Pacific will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Follow processes to ensure appropriate security and maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leverage effective partnership with hotel ownership, vendors, internal constituents and other departments.
- Perform project tasks that are directly assigned and adhere to policies and procedures
- Work globally within many cultures and markets.
- Raise all areas on non-compliance with Operations and Owner (where applicable), assist in addressing these areas and ensure appropriate measures are taken to rectify any such non-compliance.
- Monitor customer satisfaction for all completed projects.
- Ensure all impacted Hilton departments are aware of technology system deployment plans for Enterprise Initiative & Remediation projects
- Guide ownership in choice of 3rd party systems, ensuring interface requirements are met and where possible they are Hilton preferred solutions.
- Conduct conference calls and site visits as required. Frequency and necessity of visits will be determined on a project by project basis.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors for to determine and document the status of tasks in standard project plans.
- Work closely with Deployment and Field Services on Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation projects.
- Prepare project handover documentation and conduct project review meeting.
- Monitor and report on the state of enterprise projects & remediation using the defined standard toolset.
- Coordinate the cross functional links between IT, IT Security, Operations, Development, and other parts of the Business for Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation projects.
- Document chronic issues reported by Operations and hotels working across all necessary functions and communicate issues to Property Technology Special Projects team.
- Performance governance to ensure all resources involved in Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation projects are adhering to standards including the use of standard productivity tools and reporting requirements.
- Audit IT inventory information and work with hotels to ensure only Hilton approved systems are connected to the Hilton Network.
- Build and maintain relationships for both Hilton internal departments and Owners/Developers to ensure that the technology delivered meets all required operational, security, and brand standard requirements.
What are we looking for?
A Project Manager, Property Technology Enterprise Initiatives & Remediation - Asia Pacific serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent or significant work experience in lieu thereof.
- 3 or more years work experience within the hotel industry or related service industry.
- Significant experience in hotel operations or hotel technology with good understanding of Technology deployment.
- In depth knowledge of IT projects and track record of successful project delivery.
- Fluent language skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Proficiency in Chinese as the incumbent is required to deal with local vendors in China.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project applications.
- 2 or more years Project Management experience with technology projects
- Professional IT related qualification.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible