As the Regional Senior Manager, Sales Learning - Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for managing an assigned region for sales learning and ensuring the delivery of high-quality instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and other programs for corporate, owned/managed and franchise audiences.
What will I be doing?
The Regional Senior Manager, Sales Learning - Asia Pacific will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- You will lead a team of learning managers and a coordinator in order to ensure the delivery of brand sales, leadership and other learning programmes at owned/managed/franchise/corporate locations across their assigned region.
- You will be responsible for facilitation of these programs or participating in Train the Trainers/content reviews in order to maintain mastery of both skills and content.
- Work in partnership with Learning Specialist/Coordinator to ensure a smooth customer experience in registering for and attending classes as applicable and providing direction and support as needed.
- The roleholder will also manage the relationship with the Commercial and Sales leads for the region, providing feedback on program design in relationship to desired outcomes and managing schedule and expenses and other projects as assigned by the Global Director of Sales Learning.
What are we looking for?
A Regional Senior Manager, Sales Learning - Asia Pacific serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- BA / BS / Bachelor''s Degree or relevant qualification in lieu of.
- Three years experience in presenting and facilitating proactive and responsive learning solutions to meet business needs.
- Two years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time.
- Fluent language skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Experience working with diverse cultural groups.
- Hotel Experience in operations or other disciplines, particularly at Luxury brand hotels (preferred).
- Working knowledge of key Hilton Worldwide systems such as OnQ PM, SALT, etc. (preferred).
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible