As Senior Manager, Brand Food & Beverage Development - Asia Pacific, you are responsible for contributing to and supporting high quality, profitable, and contemporary food & beverage development solutions for the Luxury, Lifestyle, & Full Service Brands that aim to exceed the guest expectation within our franchised and managed hotels, enhance the value proposition for our brands, and appeal to the local dining clientele within the market.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager, Brand Food & Beverage Development - Asia Pacific will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to shared Hilton Food & Beverage Portfolio database relating to trends, customer, and market research.
- Prepare detailed Market Studies for key locations across the region.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed restaurant concept "briefs" and presentations for review & distribution to the internal & presentation to ownership groups.
- Review product & service standards for food & beverage concepts.
- Evaluate and identify business opportunities for new and additional concepts & programs that support the Luxury & Lifestyle brands.
- Prepare departmental presentations for use as communications and sales tools for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and track the status of new F&B project development across Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Work with key stakeholders within Hotel Operations, Technical Services, design and supply management to ensure all parties assist and support the restaurant concept & design process.
- Ensure the continued communication and regular meetings with F&B Operations team, Hotel Operations, and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the continued communication with the Luxury & Lifestyle brand management teams.
- Streamline business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Execute the organization''s mission, goals and objectives and demonstrates through ongoing and direct motivation, communication, group dynamics and leadership.
- Manage effective partnerships with third party partners, suppliers, designers, consultants, and concept partners when applicable.
- Oversee proper controls to ensure that all third party vendors and consultants deliver concepts & plans in a timely fashion.
- Assess actual performance against standards to determine whether the department is on target to reach its goals and takes corrective actions as necessary.
What are we looking for?
A Senior Manager, Brand Food & Beverage Development - Asia Pacific serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Four (4) year college degree or significant work experience in lieu thereof.
- Degree in Interior Design, Culinary or F&B Managemen with significant Food & Beverage management related experience.
- Seven years of diverse hospitality industry experience preferred, with a mix of experience in food & beverage roles.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant concepts, restaurant design, trends and menu planning.
- Management experience in Food & Beverage operations, and knowledge of current Food & Beverage trends and concepts.
- Assist in the conceptual development of tools and resources to help the team in achieving established goals and culture.
- Develop programs that share best-demonstrated practices information on cost controls and analysis, as needed, in an effort to enhance restaurant concepts'' performance and profitability.
- Serve as primary contact for hotel owners and general managers relative to Restaurant concepts, designs, menu planning, and development.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills, as well as excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze departmental financial data as required in order to make strategic and tactical decisions.
- Ability to manage change, resolve conflicts and ensure collaboration within teams and/or units; includes maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems; ability to develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate.
- Ability to assimilate new concepts and practices into position and the department and provide effective training to subordinates for on-the-job training, policies and procedures, departmental training topics and professional development.
- Budget development and management skills, including the ability to track expenses against commitments, set priorities for funding, and develop annual budgets.
- Ability to work independently and manage the independent work of other team members as appropriate; includes the ability to recognize need for involvement of other teams/peers and capability to effectively facilitate that collaboration.
- High proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 30% of time.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible