The Resort Experience Manager is responsible for: directing the day-to-day activities of the Pool & Beach and Spa by providing leadership in support of service and financial objectives; supporting the property strategic business plan; staff training; yield management; payroll cost control; and development of marketing strategies.
What will I be doing?
- Provide leadership, support, direction and supervision of staff in the daily operations of the Spa and pool & beach areas.
- Staff recruitment and training.
- Maximizing retail productivity
- Implementing and managing standard operating procedures and policies.
- Financial administration including monitoring daily productivity, forecasting and annual budgets.
- Upholding quality control standards, including the guest experience, service, hygiene, cleanliness, and product usage.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
- Responsible for posting billing to guest accounts for applicable palapa/ cabana rentals.
- Respond professionally to all guest requests, comments and concerns in a timely manner and report issues accordingly
- Build and maintain a strong and collaborative working relationship with other departments and team members to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Organize and assist with palapa rentals, permits, as well as setup and break down to ensure all guests are served well with minimum impact to people and environment.
- Ensure team is stocked with necessary supplies to perform duties
- Daily inspect all equipment including kayaks, chairs, umbrellas, paddleboards, volleyball set, floats, bicycles, towels and other items required to maintain for guest service.
- Oversee safe usage of all equipment and tools.
- Keep daily inventory and manage stock levels, ordering as required to ensure guest needs are met.
- Advise Chief Engineer of any upcoming events, maintenance requirements or damaged property.
- Ensure departmental coverage of shifts and tasks including when scheduled employees are unavailable to work.
- Hold daily line up meetings, which includes inspection of uniforms. Schedule and complete regular staff meetings to maintain good communication.
- To create and maintain a team which is highly adaptive and versatile.
- To work closely and communicate with all the other departments in the hotel as and when required.
- To be presentable to the best of your ability at all times whenever you represent the company.
- To set, monitor and maintain standards of the Pool & Beach and Spa ensuring correct procedures and systems are followed by everybody at all times.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests, and to ensure that all guest experiences are distinctively supreme.
- Implement annual retraining program for all colleagues and document accordingly.
- Implement special project list and monitor and document completion accordingly.
- Monitor and evaluate team member performance. Coach and counsel team members and use appropriate disciplinary steps when needed.
- Attend Operations Meetings whenever possible to stay informed.
- To be aware with the budget and financial targets, and be responsible for all assets specifically but not limited to Pool & Beach and spa.
- To supports the Director Resort Experience in his/ her absence.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- 357 rooms with exceptional views and 15K sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Wi-Fi included with each stay
- Located in the heart of the Palm Beach Strip
- Private balcony or patio in every room
- Beachfront full-service eforea Spa
- 2 large pools, waterfalls and freshwater lagoon
- Kids Club, playground and family friendly activities
- Casino with table games, slot machines and tournaments
- Job type
- Oranjestad, Aruba
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible