An Event Services Manager with Hilton Atlanta & Towers is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of banquet and catering events in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
This high-rise convention hotel in downtown Atlanta is a 12-minute walk from The World of Coca-Cola and a 14-minute walk from Georgia Aquarium.
All rooms and suites offer contemporary decor and custom-designed beds, plus flat-screen TVs and WiFi (fee). Executive rooms provide free WiFi and access to the Executive Lounge''s free breakfast and evening appetizers.
There are 4 eateries, including an upscale rooftop restaurant with skyline views, a lounge and a tiki bar. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, sports courts and a jogging track. Business facilities include a business center and over 119,000 sq ft of meeting space.
What will I be doing?
As an Event Services Manager, you would be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of banquet and catering events in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide direction and supervision to departments to ensure successful execution of meetings and/or events
- Serve on-site group and catering clients and respond to questions about the event including, but not limited to, group room blocks, food and beverage, the function space, ancillary and vendor services, affiliates/exhibitors and related billing processes
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Respond to guest inquiries and special requests and resolve issues and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Prepare reports, correspondence and analysis related to group activity
- Lead, facilitate and participate in meetings, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible