A Refrigerator Mechanic is responsible for maintaining all refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment and installations in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs and preventive maintenance
What will I be doing?
As a Refrigerator Mechanic, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: - Reports to the A/C and Refrigeration Technician/Foreman regarding daily work progress and trouble report completion.
- Attains all refrigeration and A/C trouble reports on daily basis. Guest room trouble is given priority
- Works closely with A/C and Refrigeration Technician/Foreman and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Able to read Building, Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical drawings
- Able to fault find and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration and building control systems. Good electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of BMS systems. - Experience of reciprocating Chillers and Air handling plant and cold rooms
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmed
- Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of water treatment techniques and able to handle chemicals
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all refrigeration equipment functioning properly
- Carries out guest room maintenance according to schedule programmed
- Works closely with electrician to carry out electrical work when required, including functions and parties
- Daily refrigeration log sheet to be filled and temperature to be recorded
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract