A Uniform Room Attendant is responsible for receiving and distributing clean, pressed uniforms for team members in the hotel. In addition you will support laundry operations, provide sewing and similar services to support continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Uniform Room Attendant, you would be responsible for receiving and distributing clean, pressed uniforms for team members in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive, record, store and distribute clean, pressed team member uniforms
- Wash and iron team member uniforms and guest clothing, as needed
- Arrange dry cleaning and laundry processing
- Provide laundry, pressing, sewing, and other similar services to guests
- Press shower curtains and banquet table skirting
- Deliver guest requests of towels and other miscellaneous items, as needed
- Perform Room Attendant duties, as needed
- Maintain linen room and uniform store
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Seamstress /tailor experience
- Hospitality experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible